--> KadoKado.com <-- Doporučuji!

pondělí 12. listopadu 2007

Gears of War - Finished

It was quiet too long and hard game. I switched to casual difficulty after I had to repeat one checkpoint 10times in a row. But I enjoyed it very much, this "cover" feature is really something. I like this modern no health bar and no medkits style, you don't have to search for some boxes to recover, but can focus on the action and must be careful not to expose yourself to the enemy much. Active reloading is also interesting idea, which can give even more and faster action, if you master it. What I really liked is graphics - it's dark, not much colored, high polygon models and nice shaders. Music in the most action moments is fantastic. AI of enemy is good enough, which is sadly not true for the rest of your team - they won't bother to help you and once I had to reload a checkpoint, because I was simply stucked by them in the corner and can't move. 8/10 BUY GAME

Reviews
(CZ) Hrej.cz - 8/10
(CZ) Games.tiscali.cz - 9/10
(CZ) Bonusweb.idnes.cz - 87%
(EN) Gamespot.com - 9/10

All Finished Games

Žádné komentáře: