--> KadoKado.com <-- Doporučuji!

úterý 31. března 2009

Evil Giraffe

Eddie Izzard britský transvestita, ale především výborný komik!

Yes. So it's a big hole in the whole thing.
With humans,
we understand the idea of good and bad,
of evil and very, very good,
saintly, I suppose.
But with animals -
what, in fact, is an evil giraffe?"
I will eat all the leaves on this tree.
"I will eat more leaves than I should
"and then other giraffes may die."
Ah-ha-ha.
"I am an evil herbivore."
It's very difficult to be evil. "I will hide berries
where no one has seen them. Ha-ha."
But with dogs, we do have "bad dog".
"Bad dog" exists. "Bad dog!
"Bad dog, stole a biscuit, bad dog."
The dog's saying,
"Who are you to judge me?
"You human beings have had wars against
people of different creeds and colours
"and I stole a biscuit?
"Is that a crime?
"People of the world!"
"Well, if you put that way,
I suppose you've got a point.
"Have another biscuit, sorry."
That's a dog owned by a giraffe.

Žádné komentáře: